Tuesday, September 4, 2012

What's so funny?


Wow, it's September! Time flies when you're having fun!  We look forward to seeing some of you in about 3 weeks.  We do not look forward to getting this kid his flu shot.  I think they're a scam, so I will pass on mine, but I suppose I must get one for the little one.

Liam is almost sitting up all the way.  Right now, he just leans to the side on one arm, like a catalog model.  Crawling is coming soon, we hope; I don't want to have to carry around a 40-year old.  Oh, and apparently I am hilarious after dinner, as the video below shall demonstrate.

Our man is getting so big! He's already outgrown this outfit since this picture was taken.

The flash was on; it was a surprise for both of us.

Boys love their cartoons, don't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment