Here are the ten month pictures. We didn't take as many as usual this month; it's been very busy around here. My new job is working out very well, even if it is part time. Every little bit helps. Ralph contintues to search for full time employment. The closest lead he has will not open up for him until September. Until then, lots of crock-pot meals...
Liam has four teeth and a fifth one is poking its way through his gums. He is pulling himself up to standing without hesitation, but still needs help with balance and cannot fully stand on his own. He loves to babble and repeat noises. He is starting to eat more solid food daily and LOVES pasta with tomato sauce. I don't understand how a person is born without patience, yet has full comprehension of whether or not their pasta has sauce. I tried to be a good mom, I really did, and gave him whole wheat semolina pasta with just a little olive oil and sea salt. Liam promptly spat that out and looked at me as if I made a mistake. He's been eating Prego ever since. It could be worse.
![]() |
| This has one of those fancy filters if you're into that sort of thing. |
![]() |
| I love dinosaurs! |
| Our little drummer boy. |
| Hey! Dad! You're supposed to share those blueberries! |
| Daaaddd! Gimme a blueberry! |
| Pulling up. |
![]() |
| Whoa! He was just as surprised as we were! |
![]() |
| Fancy old-timey filter thing. |
| Thanks for the cute outfit, Grandma Diana! |




No comments:
Post a Comment