Wednesday, August 7, 2013

18 months! (OK, maybe 19)

What a special year and a half we enjoyed with Liam!  He keeps gaining independence.  Before we knew it, we had a real, live, person on our hands.  This also means, of course, real, live tantrums.  Our "terrible twos" started at 15 months and we will be well on our way to a "three-nager" before he's two.  We just had the 18 month doctor appointment/well check, and everything seemed on the up-and-up: Liam is well within the normal percentiles for all of his measurements and he got his last shot until he's 4 (yay!).

Ralph starts his new job next week, and we couldn't be happier.  It seems almost unreal that we survived a whole year on our emergency fund.  I'm glad that Liam isn't old enough to remember.  I think it would have been tougher if Liam were school-aged, because things start to get competitive.  I'm most excited that we will have REAL health insurance, since I've piled up quite a few health issues. We will also have dental and vision, which is great because I haven't had new glasses in 6 years and we haven't had dental insurance in over 2 years.

Enjoy the video of our little nugget running around like a lunatic.  This is pretty much what we do until he tires out every day.



18mo crazyhead from Carmen Apgar on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment