Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Break on Through


By now, I'm sure you all know about Ralph's new job at SECTA (the high school).  It's coming along fairly well, seemingly.  What you probably didn't know is that we now wake up at...(drumroll, please) 4:45 a.m.  That's right; soak it up.  Add to that the fact that I have to pack a lunch at that ungodly hour, and we pretty much are cranky by noon.  Sometimes Liam sleeps until 6:30 or so, which means that I don't have to go from 0 to 100 right away. But, I suppose I can't be mad when I see that face.

These pictures are fairly recent, Liam is 21 months. He is climbing on top of everything, opening all the drawers he can get his hands on, mimicking us, and generally being a crazy person.  He's starting to talk more, but it's really just a few words here and there.  Liam is a great communicator, but lousy talker, I like to say.  We had a whole body language conversation about juice the other day.  

Well, here he is, getting in to everything.  The shots below show him breaking through our last attempt at sequestering him from the kitchen.  You know what they say, if you can't beat 'em, take pictures of them being openly defiant. Oh well. Maybe while he's in there, I can get him to sweep under the stove.


Sitting in a shoebox.  Just because :)




At this point, I said "no" about six times.

Love the face in this one!




Yay! Look at me!




No comments:

Post a Comment